Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a vizio 1080p tv that I lost the bolts to the stand

I have a vizio 1080p tv that I lost the bolts to the stand what size are they
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: eco 1080P about 3 years old. it is a 36 inch
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: the tv works we just took it off a free a wall setting to put it back ob the stand it came with and misplaced the bolts to set it up.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: we just took it off the wall yesterday and cant use the tv untill we set it up
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, tv works just need to research the bolt size for the stand it came with.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the complete model number from the back of the tv? It will be on a sticker there.

1080p and eco are just a feature.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
vizio vo400E 100-240V-2,4A 50/60hz

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no this seems to be working fine.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

Please give me a few moments to send a detailed response.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok, thank you

You're welcome. Sorry for the delay, this is quite an old model and vizio tvs are very poorly supported, so the specs on them are nearly impossible to find.

Your tv should take 8 screws for the base which are M4x35. You probably won't find them at home depot or lowes, but might have better luck at an Ace or True Value store.

Alternately, you can buy a universal stand/base which will come with its own screws that will fit too, and probably end up costing less than even just the screws for the original stand. Example: http://amzn.to/2wKXmFO or http://amzn.to/2xdjuKt

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you very much...have a blessed day

My pleasure, and you too!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nathan answered all my questions and in a timely manner...Great job

Thanks!