TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

This the guy who contacted you on Tuesday about purchasing a

Customer Question
Hi Jack this the guy...
Hi Jack this the guy who contacted you on Tuesday about purchasing a mother board for my JVC 55'' 4K LED TV I am sending you some pictures of my mother board please let me know where i can purchase one
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi again

Sorry but I just can`t find anything on that board

The closest would be mexico and then again that is not clear at all

I am not sure i understand can i purchase the board from a dealership in mexico

Sorry I was not clear on that

The only vague reference that I could find on this part # 40-ms6488-mab2hg is in mexico an for a different model number anyway

Try to google it yourself and you will see

I did google it and my technician said it is the same board question is how do i purchase it from mexico is there any way you can assist

That's the problem , I have no idea !!

Beside the fact that the site is in Spanish I can`t find anywhere to buy it , that is way too vague and I would not risk it

Ok Jack thanks for all the help appreciate it

No problem and sorry I could not be of more help but although JVC is a well known brand that model and board seem to be near non existent !

Louie, Technician