TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a LG television which has a problem in that it will…

Customer Question
I have a LG...

I have a LG television which has a problem in that it will no longer switch from regular TWC programming to the screen with apps like Netflix and about ten others. How do we fix that?

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

No, I have not. Do I disconnect the connected (to the screen) units as well?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu seems to work. Our second tv does not seem to switch either, however we did not ever watch apps with it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A few days. Nothing in particular happened, we just tried to switched from tv programming to the apps.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/7/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Yes please un-plug the set from wall-power wait 5 mins re-plug back in again let me know if there is any change please

Anthony

I unplugged the LG set for 15 min. and then on again. I got a black screen. Regular tv works as usual.

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony