Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My daughter purchased the TV in December and when I try to

Customer Question

My daughter purchased the TV in December and when I try to turn it on it comes on with the Insignia logo but doesn't move off of the Insignia logo shuts back off then turns back on and only displays the Insignia logo. I don't have the warranty info on me, do you just need the serial number of the TV to check
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Sorry, I don't have the model number with me, just checking what information I need to look up my warranty. The TV was purchased in December 2016 so it's less than a year old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The TV menu does not display, only the Insignia Logo
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The issue happened when I got home for work yesterday, the day before it was fine.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just want to know what I need for you to check the warranty on the TV
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Disregard any of this, and refund my $5.00