TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need remote code for vcr # hs-u440 to Dish remote. Sanyo…

Customer Question
Need remote code for...

Need remote code for vcr # hs-u440 to Dish remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

sanyo fw50d36f 2017

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am using an RCA remote to control my VCR and have to keep re-entering the code (0922). What I now want is a code to allow my DISH remote to control my VCR.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/7/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?