TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have sound but no picture. Since last night when I got…

Customer Question
I have sound but...

I have sound but no picture

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since last night when I got home for the day

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/7/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please