TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

NS-32D311NA17, video is OK, no audio on channels, Voice

Customer Question
NS-32D311NA17, video is OK...

NS-32D311NA17, video is OK, no audio on channels, Voice setting is on default or TV. Tried different sources--TV box or DTA box. What next?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Insignia NS-32D311NA17. This is happening during initial setup

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works and the audio on Menu works fine but no voice on channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing this is ou-of-the box issue. Installation complete except for audio.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/7/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

So that is two entirely separate inputs still no sound, set is new, OK first thing to do is re-boot everything the box and the TV by unplugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change

Anthony