TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The connection for the coax cable for direct tv came off, I…

Customer Question
The connection for the...

The connection for the coax cable for direct tv came off

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I am not where the tv is so I do not Have access to the model number. It is 15 months old. It is a 55" 4K model.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. No. The problem is that the connector came loose from the tv. If you replace it and hold it the tv gets a signal. I need to know how to put it back and get it to stay in place

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The tv was moved

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/7/2017
TV Technician: Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician replied 11 months ago
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician

did the coax cable come off the tv or the cable box?