TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I purchased a Toshiba 55u7750 in early August. I run the…

Customer Question
Hi there, I purchased...

Hi there, I purchased a Toshiba 55u7750 in early August. I run the aerial through a Fetch box that I bought at the end of March, early April and my previous TV was a Samsung. Since the Toshiba I have had a constant problem with the screen going green and staying green. I have had the TV replaced as the problem occurred within 30 days of purchase and this was done on Friday 25 August. It's happening again. Everything is working fine one day and I turn the TV on the next day and it's green. Can you please tell me what you think the problem might be.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?

I thought the model was 55u7750. It's 55 inch LED LCD Smart TV bought from Harvey Normans. What do you mean by operating system? I am not tech savvy. Is this Windows 10?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
9/7/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

If you bring up the toshiba menu screens, does the same problem happen on those too?

Louie, Technician