TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have Samsung un43mu6300f when talks it to fast can I slow…

Customer Question
I have Samsung un43mu6300f...

I have Samsung un43mu6300f when talks it to fast can I slow it down

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's new the mod. is UN43MU6300F

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the only in put is TV antinia

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Took out of the box let it go into it set up for air every time you change the channel it talks but to fast

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/7/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me what part is talking that you are referring to? Are you referring to a voice narration that tells you what buttons are being pressed?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.