TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I CAN'T GET THE PICTURE TO COME ON. e60-e3 TWO YEARS OLD,

Customer Question
I CAN'T GET THE PICTURE...
I CAN'T GET THE PICTURE TO COME ON.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: e60-e3 TWO YEARS OLD
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: what IS THE tv menu?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: my wife could not the TV to work. She got a new box from our provider. That worked except we got a lot of other stuff on our screen. I pushed the button on the lower right on the back and it came off, except now the tv would not turn off. Screen said "no input" or something like that. I tried to get that to go off and now I can't get any picture.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Let me know when you are ready...

Louie, Technician