TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just bought SB3651-E6 and M50-E1. Using Comcast controller…

Customer Question
Just bought SB3651-E6 and...

Just bought SB3651-E6 and M50-E1. Using Comcast controller now. Don't get good sound.I i get a dedicated notebook to control what is the minimum notebook needed. Will my Comcast controler still work if have notebook controller? These are preliminary questions.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Isn't M50-E1 a discription?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not satisfied with the sound bar function yet. Need to improve on useage of both TV and Sound bar.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Brand new TV and sound bar. Just installed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Want advise on high max enjoyment. I am a computer illiterate by the way.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello

< my name is Jack

Perhaps you should consider talking to the companies who made your equipment first

I can help you with wiring and adjust and such but the quality of your equipment is out of my hands , we are talking about vizio here aren`t we ??