TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My thin flat screen westinghouse makes a loud popping sound…

Customer Question
My thin flat screen...

My thin flat screen westinghouse makes a loud popping sound every couple seconds

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I would like tomorder

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

To order a part to fix it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I bought used ..dont know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?