TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My RCA TV/DCD set will not eject the disk I entered.

Customer Question
My RCA TV/DCD set...

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Customer:*********** June 5, 2013 purchase date

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I guess the menu works. I have not tried it on all sources/imputs. I just want to know how to get the machine to eject the dvd disk.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Don't remember when I first noticed this problem. It has been at least several months, however. Don't know what happened before this popped up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

This is an RCA tv/dvd combo purchases from Sears on June 5, 2013. Can you help me?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Joe AV, Technician replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help you with your request. Most TVDVD combos have a small hole to the right of the DVD tray which will allow you to manually open the tray. Please follow the instructions below and let me know if it works for you.

Step 1

Straighten a paperclip out.

Step 2

Locate the tiny eject hole on the right side of the DVD tray.

Step 3

Insert the paperclip into the eject hole and push forward. The eject hole manually releases the DVD tray.

Step 4

Pull the DVD tray all the way out and pop out the DVD.

Good morning. I am just following up to see if you were able to remove the DVD successfully. Please let me know when you have a minute.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!