TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am not able to view the digital image of the movie or TV…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to view the digital image of the movie or TV show on my TV. I am only see a blank space where the digital image should be showing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I do not not know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happened a couple of days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Where would I find information regarding the model of the ROKU device?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.