TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i sync my tv with my cable remote, new insigna tv…

Customer Question
How do i sync...

How do i sync my tv with my cable remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

New insigna tv code is 387

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv works fine, but have to turn it on with tv remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I cannot turn tv on using the spectrum remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to change the tv code to recongise the new tv

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Joe AV, Technician replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Technician

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with this request. Below are the steps for programming your remote. Please let me know if it works.

1: Turn on your TV

2: your code for Insignia TV is 11423

3: on the remote, press the TV key once

4: press and hold Setup until the TV light blinks twice

5: enter the code-11423 If correct the TV light blinks twice

6: If the TV light emits a long blink repeat steps 3-5 and try entering the code again.

7: Aim the remote at the TV and press power once. The TV should turn off.