TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have moved and cable did not hooup my second tv. The

Customer Question
I have moved and...

I have moved and cable did not hooup my second tv. The second tv isahaier.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hlh26atbbb. hard to read umber

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had to get a universal remote because i displaced the original. I have an hdmi plugged i and the cable remote is programmed to the tv it gets the intro screen but no picture and sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I am disabled and cannot afford to pay for cable to come back out.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, this chat/help is not free, you have paid the agreed upon fees listed on the payment page when posting your question.

Who is your cable provider?

Do you have a cable BOX for the 2nd tv?