Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Tv is responding slowly, like the OS is slow or not

Customer Question

tv is responding slowly, like the OS is slow or not responding
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: 2 years old it's 4k 60in tv
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: very slow response
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I believe it may be an upgrade issue with the smart tv like it's trying to run 2 os simutaneously. started about 2 months ago, and not operational now. It slowed down for about a week, and now just acts really slow.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I did the upgrade thing on the thumb drive, but nothing happens when I plug it into the tv. THe thumb drive is suppose to upgrade the firmware.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?