TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot get the tv to come on...it says on HDM2 and suppose…

Customer Question
Cannot get the tv...

Cannot get the tv to come on...it says on HDM2 and suppose to be on HDM1

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

D50U-D1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was working this morning and husband came on just fine and then about 9:30 and just quit running...cannot get our joey box off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

We have only had this TV for about 6 Mo

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Do you have the original Vizio remote please? If so, what happens when you press Input to try to get to HDMI 1?

Simply send a reply back to proceed.