Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I just purchased a Vizio 39 inch HD smart tv. I need to add

Customer Question

I just purchased a Vizio 39 inch HD smart tv. I need to add an APP that is not already installed on the TV. How do I get to an APP store on the TV.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Not sure. I just purchased it Monday. I am not at home right now to look up the model number.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I am only streaming a signal from my wifi. That is my only source, but the menu does work.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I'm looking for an APP store on the APP menu. There is not one.
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hi

You will need to get to the vizio apps store

I will give you a couple of links here that will help you with that , be right back

Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Here is he first one that explains how to do this from your tv ;https://support.vizio.com/s/article/ka51a000000L3QuAAK/How-to-add-an-App-to-your-VIZIO-Smart-TV?language=en_US

Then here is a look at what is available in there ; https://www.vizio.com/via-apps

Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

I will have to step out for a bit now but If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .