TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was streaming a show on Amazon and the little spinning…

Customer Question
I was streaming a...

I was streaming a show on Amazon and the little spinning wheel started and there was no further progress. I turned TV off and checked that my wifi was working correctly. On turning the TV back on I was prompted to reconnect the TV to a network but all my efforts to do this have failed. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a 48inch Flat screen about 4 years old. Not sure what model number as it is mounted on a wall

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV works fine - I have not tried to connect to a DVD but I can try if you like

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was streaming an Amazon show and all was well until the screen froze and the sinning wheel appeared

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?