Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I was streaming a show on Amazon and the little spinning

Customer Question

I was streaming a show on Amazon and the little spinning wheel started and there was no further progress. I turned TV off and checked that my wifi was working correctly. On turning the TV back on I was prompted to reconnect the TV to a network but all my efforts to do this have failed. Can you help?
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: It is a 48inch Flat screen about 4 years old. Not sure what model number as it is mounted on a wall
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV works fine - I have not tried to connect to a DVD but I can try if you like
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was streaming an Amazon show and all was well until the screen froze and the sinning wheel appeared
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?