TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to set up my Nintendo and I need to put my tv on…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up my Nintendo and I need to put my tv on channel 3 but it keeps saying I need to run a channel auto scan

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Not very old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

What do you mean

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

No the tv menu does not work it won't let me go to any channel all it says is need to do channel auto scan

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't really watch tv in my bedroom I just use it with my roku

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- Where did you hook the gaming console into TV?