TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Getting feature not available message while in Netflix and…

Customer Question
Getting feature not available...

Getting feature not available message while in Netflix and trying to turn off the picture

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

XBR-55X850B

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Just with internet video

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Not long. Worked previously. I just want to be able to put the display to sleep

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Without having to turn the television completely off

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This can happen if your TV is not connected to the internet.

Ensure your TV is connected to wifi and it is working.