TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is OK but I have had to change my internet provider…

Customer Question
My tv is OK...

My tv is OK but I have had to change my internet provider from broadband to NBN and now I cannot use the catch up Milli

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model 32K3110W Hisense. Bought 28/04/17

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works no problem with other inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The network changed yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect me

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to connect the TV to your new internet router.

Go through the setup menu to select your new wireless network name and enter the wireless password ***** connect the TV to internet.