TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a rear projection Toshiba 62jm9ua. It is old but it…

Customer Question
I have a rear projection...
I have a rear projection Toshiba 62jm9ua. It is old but it has 1 hdmi port. It had been happily playing from our chromecast and blu ray player but we were getting frustrated by having to manually switch the inputs each time we wanted to change so we purchased an HDMI splitter with remote. Now nothing except our digital TV receiver works though the Hdmi port. Yet our chromecast and blu ray player work fine on another tv. Whats gone wrong?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?