TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv will not come back on after thunderstorm, Vizio do not…

Customer Question
Tv will not come...

Tv will not come back on after thunderstorm

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio do not know how old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just the one in my rooom

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About an hour. Right after a loud thunder and lightning occcured

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What is the full model number off of the back of the Vizio, and "roughly" how old is it (less than or over a year please)? Additionally (IMPORTANT) are there currently ANY signs of life on the TV at all (power light lit, etc.)?

Review my reply and send one back to proceed.

I do not want to be on the site. I thought it was my cable company. I need to pot out now.

I do too.

I need to get out of this site and do not want this

The cable company can't help with this by the way, they don't have any responsibility for the TV actually powering on.