TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Vizio 60" TV is very dim. It like 3 quadrants are very…

Customer Question
My Vizio 60" TV...

My Vizio 60" TV is very dim. It like 3 quadrants are very dim and 1 quad is ok. The TV is less than 2 years old. Model number E60-C3.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model E60-C3

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It been about 2 months. Nothing happened before this happened. One day I noticed an area in the screen that looked like it had a cloud over it. Then the cloud grew to take over 75% of the screen.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?