TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 6year inch led samsung, 3 weeks ago, turned off at…

Customer Question
I have a 6year...

I have a 6year inch led samsung, 3 weeks ago, turned off at 5 pm turned on at 9 pm and there was no picture. Saw backlighting, tv would turn off and on and volume worked, then i replaced the t-con board, tv starte

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Wasnt done, tv turns on and off non stop. Then replaced power board, nothing and last but not least, new mother board, now the red power light goes on and off when using remote. No tv picture. Tv is un60eh6003f

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Cant see the tv menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Never happened before, tv worked fine at 5 and 4 hours later it didnt work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician replied 11 months ago
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician

it sounds like your main board is starting to fail. you can order replacement on eBay for 50 to 80 dollars.

My 60" samsung has three boards t-con , power, mother. I have replaced them all
Where is the "main board"?

OK the main board is the mother board so if you already replaced all the boards and that didn't work i hate to say but you may have to replace your set because that means your panel is shorting out. these led and LCD tvs some of them only have a life span of 6 to 8 years im sorry to tell you that but that sounds like whats going on theirs no way to replace the panel it would cost as much as a new set.

I dont need anymore help, however the tv was built in oct of 2012, didnt make 6 to 8 years.

ok sorry i couldn't help