TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a dynex that does not switch on. The red light is ont…

Customer Question
I have a dynex...

I have a dynex that does not switch on. The red light is ont but that is all. I see on the forum that it seems to a very common flaw with Dynex tvs. Is it true ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

A bout two to three years and the model is dx--40D510NA15

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES It does not turn on at all.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was viewing a series on netflix and suddendly nothing. I took th switch off the wall and it went back once and then blank again and it is stable at this stage. The red light is on, I push the on switch on the remote or on the set, then the red lght blinks about two or three times and then nothing, no signal or red light.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is about all ThANKS

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?