TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Second opinion] I am a teacher and my hitachi cp-x260

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello, I...

Second opinion] Hello, I am a teacher and my hitachi cp-x260 multimedia lcd projector is projecting a blue color. The projector has been working since August 14th. The blue color started on Thursday, August 31st. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hitachi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The projector was purchased when the school opened in 2005-2006 school year. I'll send you the model number in a second.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since Thursday, August 31st. Pushing in the cables on the back of the projector. The projector is in the ceiling so I believe the serial number is *****: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Hines Sorry taking attendance at the same time.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 6 days by:
9/11/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome back. Different expert here. My name is Dan.

Were you able to talk to the computer tech at the school? If not, are you able to take a picture of what you're seeing when the projector is in use? If we're going to troubleshoot, I'd really like to see what we're talking about here.