TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv works ng fine with Direct Tv satellite but can't get

Customer Question
Tv works ng fine...

Tv works ng fine with Direct Tv satellite but can't get Samsung remote to let us access Netflix or any other smart tv options

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

I believe it is Series 7; 7100 or 7150

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does not work. Have replaced remote batteries

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just noticed now. Watched Netflix successfully last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No and thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
9/4/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- Does input source list show up when push Source button on Samsung remote?

I can't access the numbers because I am too old to move tv off mount. Sourc does not work.

OK, lets try easy thing first that might work..

- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

This whole thing got ahead of me. I just saw waherebPayPal charged me $38. I want to this refunded and pretend I never contacted my just answer

Please contact customer service via help link on main page of website for any billing issue as I have no control over such matters.

Thanks.

Thank you will contact customer service or PayPal.

Much welcome, your satisfaction is our number one priority!

Louie, Technician