TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

What is the difference in a smart TV and HDTV, Samsung Model…

Customer Question
What is the difference...

What is the difference in a smart TV and HDTV

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the HDTV's exact make and model?

Samsung Model UN28E

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Don't have a problem...just need to know because I'm considering Sling

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Six months

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
9/2/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 5 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the rest of the model number, what you sent is not complete.

Louie, Technician