TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Pink hue just throyl pink hue just thru satellite box,

Customer Question
Pink hue just throyl...

Pink hue just throyl pink hue just thru satellite box, antenna connection is fine

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

New it's a Sony 4K I think it's XBR 75X900E I think

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just the satellite box on Any imput

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Just happened, fine before that but the sat bos has only been on the tv for a week

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: TV
8/25/2017
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 12 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your Tv issue. Let me research your TV and be right back. In the main time please unplug the power cord from your sattelite box and plug it back in to reboot the box. Let me know if that already resolved the issue. I will research Tv reset.
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 11 months ago

Hello, if you don't have any other questions. Please rate my service, so I can get credit for my service. I would appreciate it.