TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I get the remote control my tv remote control is…

Hi sir how can...

Hi sir how can I get the remote control my tv remote control is broken and my serial # LX20600039.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your television? And is the remote the same, universal, or for another device?

Panasonic model # PT-65wx51e

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That is the only problem.

8/25/2017
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Is your tv currently On? has picture? has sound?

sir

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but another expert may be.
In the mean time we can continue our chat.....

use (###) ###-####

I am not available by phone.

Are you looking for the PANASONIC tv remote or something else like a cable/satellite box remote?

my cell phone is low bat please use(###) ###-####or give me your phone number and I will call you.

I have actually stated twice already that I am not available by phone.

Are you not able to read the messages that I am typing to you here?

please use(###) ###-#### or I will call you what is your phone number so that I can call you.

Seems like you are not reading my replies. For the 4th time- I am not available by phone, I will not be calling you.

I can help you here via chat only... Are you looking for the PANASONIC tv remote or something else like a cable/satellite remote?

how can I assist me while I have no remote control?

I can give you a link where you can buy a replacement remote. Is that not why you came here? To get a replacement remote? Are you looking to buy the PANASONIC tv remote or something else like a cable/satellite remote?

I want the remote control so that I can try it. Please give me a link.

Here is the link to buy a compatible remote for a very good price (the original is not available but this is guaranteed to work on your tv): http://www.newremotecontrol.com/Mfrs/OtherBrands/Def/dyn_part_data.php?catnum=EUR7603Z50

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
I got the link is it tomorrow I can try it again if I have no remote control I can not help the technician the remote that I need is for the TV not the box from from direct tv.
ok
Once my remote control order arrive if this remote will not work I will call you back.