TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The tv was purchased 7/16 and everything were working

perfectly until last month I...
The tv was purchased 7/16 and everything were working perfectly until last month I am not able to connect to YouTube
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Vizio M55-EO
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The tv works perfectly
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: A month or so ago
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: YouTube connection is the only issue
8/23/2017
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

When you attempt to use Youtube on the TV, what occurs? Are you given any type of error message? If so, what is that error message?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Customer Service
Instead of century link the exfinity link is the one that is unlocked
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
My problem was not resolved at all
Is it gonna be another charge

I am sorry for the wait. It appears that someone accepted your request for a phone call, but did not call you. When that is done, I am not notified of such.

May I remotely connect to a computer on your network so that I can fix this problem for you? During the remote session, we will be able to communicate via a chat window.

- Jason

Jason Jones, Customer Service