TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Panasonic TV model TC-p42530 will not turn on. The on off…

Pearl, my Panasonic TV...

Pearl, my Panasonic TV model TC-p42530 will not turn on. The on off button on the front of the TV just keeps blinking. Any ideas? Thanks david

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Manufatures date 2011. Model#tc-p42350

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Two days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

8/21/2017
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,the model number written on the tv`s back cover would be TC-P42S30 yes ?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Could you please give me the blink count at the front ?

For example 10 blinks/pause/10 blinks and so on ?

Jack
Jack, Technician
14 blinks
Phone call session started

I`m ready to accept your phone request but first i want to make sure you understand that this cost an extra $26
Do you still want that call or do you wish to continue in chat mode ?
That offer was sent automated by the website by the way , NOT ME

i accept the charge

O.k then be with you shortly