TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Mysony rear projection tv, when I turn it on, it stayes in…

Customer Question
Mysony rear projection tv...

Mysony rear projection tv, when I turn it on, it stayes in about 2 seconds then goes off

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its a sony , maybe a 2010 55 inch, I think

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, turn to on green light comes on about 2 seconds, then blinks red 8 times model # KDS 60A3000 made 01/2008

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Been off about a week, I don't know what happened, no one home

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I have dish network, i hooked another tv to dish, it works fine

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: TV
8/20/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 12 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Let me know when you are in the chat please by replying in the box below thank you

Anthony

Are you having difficulties replying?