TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My Samsung Plasma TV is not turning on at all, either with

Customer Question
Hi there, my Samsung Plasma...
Hi there, my Samsung Plasma TV is not turning on at all, either with the remote or manually... When I press power on my remote to turn on the TV, only the set up box comes on, not the TV. I'm guessing I need a new one...
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Model PN42B430P2D
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that's it
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
8/20/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please tell me if there are any signs of life currently on the TV (power light lit, blinking, click sounds, etc.)?

No, none at all.
Ok, I have just solved the problem! No need to answer.
Louie, Technician