TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My one channel channel 2 I have no sound in the den the

My one channel channel...

My one channel channel 2 I have no sound in the den the bedroom has sound on it

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a Samsung 8 years old flat screen

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu is on now what do I press?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just when I turned it on before the Wheel of Fortune!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you do you need my phone number?

8/17/2017
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Let me know when you are ready...

I would rather speak with Mike could he call me direct?

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but another expert may be.
In the mean time we can continue our chat.....

How do you get your tv channels on this tv?

-antenna

-cable

-satellite

-other

You don't need to call me back the channel now has sound! I thank you though!

You're welcome.

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started