TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The blue light comes on, the big W shows, then it goes off

again JA: What's the brand and...
the blue light comes on, the big W shows, then it goes off again
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: It's 2 years old Westinghouse
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It won't stay on long enough for the menu to come up
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Westinghouse? What happened right before this?
Customer: It was playing fine, turned it off for the night, next morning I had this problem. Put it in another room for two weeks, still did the same thing. last night just on a whim I tried it, IT WORKED! Then this morning I'm back to not working
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
8/17/2017
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Dwm48f1y1

I`m ready to accept your phone request but first i want to make sure you understand that this cost an extra $26
Do you still want that call or do you wish to continue in chat mode ?

Jack
Jack, Technician
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started

Looks like someone took that phone request so you can expect a call soon and if you do not get it then let me know

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician