TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I think bad power mcb. Will not get screen to appear with…

I think bad power...

I think bad power mcb. Will not get screen to appear with trying all different settings to power on

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Shape aquou Lc-70LE6OU

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not sure of age, gonna guess a couple years.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No menu. Was just given Tv today. I work in construction and my customer gave it to me. Said it was up to me if I could fix and make work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

All I knew was they could not get it on. I figured worth a shot trying to fix if possible.

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/16/2017
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Appears site sent you a phone call offer. I did not send the offer.
I am not available by phone, but another expert may be.
In the mean time we can continue our chat.....

Ok, sounds good

Please describe what happens when you plug in the tv power cord and press power button? any clicking, any LED's on the front panel, etc...

No screen shows. I got the five quick links into long blinks. I have tried the other default methods of turning on and have nothing on my screen.
I did get the indicator light at the bottom to stay lit constantly. But again there's nothing on the screen resolution.

So it's lit right now?

On the indicator light on the frame

Is the screen glowing very slightly? might only be seen in a dark room...

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Unfortunately no. It is not glowing
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician