TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I tried the recommended rest steps but nothing happens. When

I hit power I get...
I tried the recommended rest steps but nothing happens. When I hit power I get a blue scren
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Sharp model B LC 65LE645U
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Nothing works. Just blue screen and it won't reset
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Started yesterday and it was working fine before that.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/16/2017
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Let me know when you are ready...

Please describe the recommended reset procedure that you tried?

Ive got two
responses i can chat now

I held the input and channel buttond and then plugged it in

So when the tv comes on, you can see the screen is lit up blue?

Does the tv have sound playing from the speakers?

Can you bring up the tv menu using the original Sharp remote?

No to both

Which both? I actually asked for three things...

Screen is blue. No sound. Cannot bring up menu.

Got it... Since unplugging didn't help- I'm very sorry to say, this is going to be an internal failure that requires parts inside the tv be replaced. In this case the Main board. If you want to DIY, let me know and I may be able to help you with that here. Some electronics experience is required on your part. Otherwise you will need to use local repair shop. In home repairs start at $250 on this model.

Regardless of what you decide to do, I really want you to be satisfied with my service, so before I send the rating options, I want to know if you inclined to give me 5 stars for best service or if you require something more.

Note: You should not base the rating on the fact that your tv needs parts or services outside of our control.

5 stars from me!!

You're welcome. All the best....

Please do submit a 5 star rating at the top of this page so that I am at least recognized for helping with your question. If you are having issues with the rating try refreshing the page.

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician