Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I want to connect my old Panasonic TC-L22X2 TV to my new

Customer Question

I want to connect my old Panasonic TC-L22X2 TV to my new Bose 417788-WME radio for more sound volume. What cables do I need and where do I connect them?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The only model number I can find is from the Owner's manual, and it's TC-L22X2
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Sound has been low since we bought it -- probably more than 5 years ago.
JA: Anything else you want Steve (Chief Engineer at a leading electronics repair company with 11,000 5-star reviews) to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just cable info.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Can you first tell me what you have connected to the panasonic currently? Cable/satellite box, dvd, antenna, etc?
I'll also need to know how those devices are currently connected to the tv (hdmi, coax, red/white/yellow, etc)?