TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lost the remote control. Is there any manual controls on TV?

Customer Question
Lost the remote control...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Bought it in February 2017. It is 49" LG-UHD TV 4K

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The only thing I can do is turn it on using the manual on/off buttom

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have no control since I lost the remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need another remote.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/16/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Let me know when you are ready...