TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The volume isn't working right. It's a 55A60 theaterview.

Customer Question
The volume isn't working right JA...
The volume isn't working right
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: Yes
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: It's a 55A60 theaterview
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Red, white, and yelliw
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
8/16/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you getting no volume at all?
Too low? Fluctuations on its own?

Volume if turned all the way up, but it has too much bass

Okay, there is some limited functionality that can be adjusted, if you go into the tvs own menu, under Audio/sound options, and you can adjust the treble and bass there. Let me know if that works for you.

What you told me didnt work

On what sources/inputs is this happening? Cable/satellite, dvd, etc? Does it happen equally on everything?

It does it no matter what you are running on
I was hooking up a indoor antenna to it to get more channels and the volume seemed to be messed up
I would like to be able to watch my tv tonight
I'm not paying another $ 26.00 to talk to someone when I have already paid $ 28.00 and I'm not getting any where
Louie, Technician