TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have new lg 49 inch smart tv. we have connected two hdmi…

Customer Question
I have new...

I have new lg 49 inch smart tv. we have connected two hdmi cables and cant get sound when I use amazon app. help. we have chaged thema round and no sound. thanks

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

It is brand new and I just started trying to use the apps. never tried before

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv works perfect. no problem with sound. I have never used the apps before. I am a widow and my neighbor came over and connected and reconnected to the sound bar and nothing.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just arted using the apps. I never used them before. just the tv and the sound through the tv and sound bar is perfect. when I go to amazon prime the movie comes on and the voice of the tv channel I had on is with it.....I have tv cable and sound bar

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is all thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/15/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Hello and thank you for your help. I just recently purchased the 49 in lg tv. It works perfect except i have no sound when I go to the amazon app . I have a sound bar I am a widow and my neighbor connected two hdmi cables and switched them and we had the cable company out and they said the problem is between the lg tv and the sound bar. can you please give us some insight jack, thank you barbara
sorry can't afford this. they said 5.00

No problem

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****

please refund 5.00 I cant afford this. thank you jack. big misunderstanding...

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech.

Please use this link or phone number for these questions;

cancelled sorry