TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to get the TV on a channel that excepts the cable…

I need to get...

I need to get the TV on a channel that excepts the cable input of channels.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Model 49LJ55, initial set-up

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just bought the TV and am setting up.

8/14/2017
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Hello Jack

Hi

How do you or will you receive your tv channels , antenna ,straight cable from the wall outlet or cable box with remote or satellite box ?

HDMI-Straight Cable

OK then HDMI and straight cable do not fit here

You mean that you do have a cable box if you are using HDMI

In that case Look on the tv`s remote for the INPUT/SOURCE then press it repeatedly to go through the various inputs until you get to your cable/satellite box or select that input from the input list once opened if you know which one it is , typically HDMI 1 for example.

If that answers your questions for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post ,
Also you can come back at any time without additional charges if you have further questions or need help and it gets this independent tech. paid for his time helping you .

Jack
Jack, Technician
OK, problem solved. Thanks for your help !

Did you get refunded on this one ?

Still shows opened here