TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sharp LCD horizontal lines I turn it on it works fine next…

Customer Question
Sharp LCD green horizontal...

Sharp LCD green horizontal lines I turn it on it works fine next time it is all green lines or blurred so bad you cannot see the screen

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model is LC-46D62U this is from the back of the TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I don't remember how old so hold on a minute

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Oh for 2 years I have it in a spare bedroom

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to know something this page just popped up and said it was free I find that hard to believe what is my cost?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

Ok like I said how much and you need to fix the hook on the front end of this page that says the service is free

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

HOW MUCH...

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/14/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 10 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Does it do the same thing if you use another input like a DVD player for example?

Anthony