TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Toshiba 63hm84 dlp will not stay on. It will turn of after a…

Toshiba 63hm84 dlp will...

Toshiba 63hm84 dlp will not stay on. It will turn of after a few minutes and will give a solid red light and blinking green light. I have tried opening and closing the lamp door still having the problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

62hm84 is the model and the TV is 13 years maybe

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Let me try...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Couple of weeks now. The menu works and I am trying the HDMI source now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything else

8/13/2017
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Sorry, it is solid green, blinking red

Check your lamp door , it is not closed properly

Note that I do not send phone offers myself , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .

Also , the phone call is $26 extra

Did you pull out the lamp since this started ?

No problem, typing is fine. I opened the door again and shut it. It is flushed and the know is tight
err knob is tight

What was the blink code prior to pulling out the door ?

Jack
Jack, Technician
solid green and blinking red
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Audio and Video Technician
Phone call session started
Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician