TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Will not power on. 47ln5700. ,t know tried to turn it on it…

Will not power on ...

Will not power on

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

47ln5700

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Don,t know tried to turn it on it blinked on and off

8/12/2017
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Jack
Jack, Technician
hello
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started

Looks like someone took you up on that phone request , you can expect a call soon